Lighting Council Australia is the peak body for Australia's lighting industry. Its goal is to encourage the use of environmentally appropriate, energy efficient, quality lighting systems.
Lighting Council Australia:
- advocates the importance of energy efficient, quality, low environmental impact lighting products and systems;
- represents the Australian lighting industry to policy-makers and other key stakeholders nationally and internationally;
- influences international and Australian standards relating to the lighting industry;
- promotes the use of electrically safe lighting that complies with relevant Australian and international standards; and
- encourages good lighting design, education and training.
What's coming up
27 - 29 May
Sydney Exhibition Centre
|SPARC 2015 will feature:|
- World-class speakers on topical lighting subjects
- Exhibition of over 100 Australian and international companies will demonstrate the world’s latest lighting technology
- Gala Dinner with spectacular lighting theming and entertainment at Sydney Town Hall
|Download the Media Release||