Lighting Council Australia is the peak body for Australia's lighting industry. Its goal is to encourage the use of environmentally appropriate, energy efficient, quality lighting systems.
Lighting Council Australia:
- advocates the importance of energy efficient, quality, low environmental impact lighting products and systems;
- represents the Australian lighting industry to policy-makers and other key stakeholders nationally and internationally;
- influences international and Australian standards relating to the lighting industry;
- promotes the use of electrically safe lighting that complies with relevant Australian and international standards; and
- encourages good lighting design, education and training.
What's coming up
LED Seminar Series
Professor Georges Zissis
Brisbane 17 February 2014
Sydney 19 February 2014
Melbourne 21 February 2014
|Many cities in the world are moving-or contemplating the move-to LED street lighting. Professor Georges Zissis is a renowned expert on solid state lighting systems, with particular expertise in their applications for road lighting. The seminars will be useful for lighting industry specialists, utilities, municipalities, town planners, facility managers, architects, engineers and other professionals with an interest in lighting.|
|Downloand the registration form|