Lighting Council Australia is the peak body for Australia's lighting industry. Its goal is to encourage the use of environmentally appropriate, energy efficient, quality lighting systems.
Lighting Council Australia:
- advocates the importance of energy efficient, quality, low environmental impact lighting products and systems;
- represents the Australian lighting industry to policy-makers and other key stakeholders nationally and internationally;
- influences international and Australian standards relating to the lighting industry;
- promotes the use of electrically safe lighting that complies with relevant Australian and international standards; and
- encourages good lighting design, education and training.
What's coming up
Lighting Industry Technical & Regulatory Workshop 2015
Brisbane – 15 September
Sydney – 16 September
Melbourne – 17 September
Program and registration