Lighting Council Australia is the peak body for Australia’s lighting industry.
Its goal is to encourage the use of environmentally appropriate, energy efficient, quality lighting systems.
Lighting Council Australia:
- Advocates the importance of energy efficient, quality, low environmental impact lighting products and systems;
- Represents the Australian lighting industry to policy-makers and other key stakeholders nationally and internationally;
- Influences international and Australian standards relating to the lighting industry;
- Promotes the use of electrically safe lighting that complies with relevant Australian and international standards; and
- Encourages good lighting design, education and training.